I decided to take a break from writing about my recent trip and do this instead tonight.
So, here goes.
Three jobs I’ve had:
1. Director of Admissions and Public Relations at a Community College
2. Radio Announcer
3. Newspaper Reporter/Photographer
Three places I’ve lived:
1. Glendive, Montana
2. Arrowhead Springs, California
3. Meridian, Idaho
Three places I’d like to visit which I’ve never been:
1. The British Isles
3. New York City
Three most unforgettable places I’ve been on holiday:
1. Los Angelas, California
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Oregon Coast
Three things that bring me comfort:
1. Going to church
2. Cuddling with my husband
3. Sharing a meal and visiting with my family
Three of the most memorable books I read last year:
1. Bread Alone by Judith Ryan Hendricks
2. Mademoiselle Benior by Christine Conrad
3. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Three books that I started because I felt I ought to, but didn’t finish:
1. I can't think of any.....
Three songs that give me goosebumps:
1. Rhapsody in Blue By George Gershwin
2. The "Rocky" Theme
3. Pachebel's Canon in D
Three loved films from my childhood.
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. The Sound of Music
3. White Christmas
Three things I didn’t do as a child that I wish I had:
1. learned a foriegn language
2. learned to play the piano
3. paid more attention when adults were telling stories
Three things I’d like to do that I haven’t done yet:
1. finish my novel
2. see a musical on Broadway
3. act in a Shakespearean play
If you want to join in, please feel free! Leave a comment here so I know where to find your answers!