6/8/07

My First Encounter With The Nation's Capital

In less than six hours, I will be boarding a plane for Washington D.C., our nation's capital. I can hardly wait. But I will have my computer and my camera, so, for the next six or seven days, my blog will be coming from D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland.

My daughter Zoe and I, along with eight other students and parents from the Kellogg School District travel back east for National History Day. Zoe and her group perform on Monday, the group performance on the Sunshine Mine Disaster.

So, since it is almost midnight, and we leave Kellogg around 3 p.m., I bit you adieu until I say hello again soon.

Silver Valley Girl (transplanted for a week in the Nation's Capital)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH
YOU PUT ZOE.
AND NOT Z2.
GREAT
Now people are gonna stalk ZOE.