4/8/20

Gathering Graces 4/5/2020 The Revelation of Lament




Lamenting has never been a part of my Christian tradition.

Or, if it has, I have never practiced it.

But Sunday, through the online church service my family participated in, the sermon was about lament and hope, and how they go hand in hand. The service can be found here.

One of the Christian voices in the world today that I admire, N.T. Wright, recently had an article published in Time magazine about lament. The article can be found here.

A blog post from "N.T. Wright Online" listed "Five Things to Know About Lament."  The blog post can be found here.

So, I am hoping through this pandemic, that I learn about, and begin to practice, biblical lament.  Because it is something I have never really considered before.


No comments: