4/18/20

Gathering Graces 4/17/2020 The Gardens Are Coming To Life

Another day in the sunshine, bringing to life some of the gardens around our yard.

Zoe worked on some items that she put in her fairy garden.



I can't wait until the Wizard of Oz garden in complete. Paul has been busy adding some elements.


My rose garden is thriving.  It also got fertilized today.
More will be added to the Alice in Wonderland garden this year.
A new garden is being planned...inspired by "The Bard" himself.
I was so excited that most of my herb garden wintered over.



The new flowerbed we created last summer is doing just what I wanted it to do....it is full of tulips...some getting ready to bloom. They get much more sun in this flowerbed.
The other flower bed, which was not conducive to blooming tulips because it did not get enough sun....is doing well with all the shade loving plants I planted there last fall.


Things in the gardens are getting off to a very good start.  And it is so nice to have the time to be out and enjoy it all.

No comments: