4/17/20

Gathering Graces 4/15/2020 It Is All A Blur

Sometimes when I get to the end of the day, I ask myself if I have accomplished anything at all.

Then I need to look back, and say, yes, I did.

I teach for three hours every morning online to students in China.  That is how may day begins.



I usually go for a walk afterwards, but today it was pouring down rain, so I skipped it.  Instead I rode my stationary bike for about an hour, and walked outside around my backyard, reading a book.



I colored pictures of dinosaurs to help my students learn the English names of these creatures.  There are a lot of dinosaurs, some I have never heard of.  I guess many more have been discovered and identified since I was in school!

And I got my morning nap in, giving me the rest of sleep I need for the day.

So I guess I did a few things today.

Sometimes, I just need to make a list and remind myself I did accomplish something.

Now, what day is it again???




No comments: