4/24/20

Gathering Graces 4/22/2020 I Just Don't Have The Energy

I find myself not wanting to do the smallest of tasks.

Like responding to text messages, even when it is an easy answer.

Like deciding what to make for dinner.

Don't even get me started on responding to emails.

But yet I get upset if someone doesn't respond to my text, my message, my email.

And I realize, we are all dealing with a lack of energy.

Small tasks are kind of hard to do sometimes.

But it isn't the end of the world.

So if someone doesn't respond to you right away....cut them some slack.  Their energy will return.  You will hear from them.  It may just take some time.

My energy will return.  Cut me some slack.  You will hear from me.  It may just take some time.

Brene Brown is one of my new favorite people, and I love her books and her talks.  I follow her on Twitter, and she posted this picture that is so true.


It is true.

We are going to be okay!!


No comments: