4/2/20

Gathering Graces 4/1/2020 Literal Signs of the Times in uptown Kellogg, Idaho

Last Friday as we walked through Kellogg I noticed many signs up in the windows of the businesses and wished I would have taken photos of them.

Today Paul, Zoe and I walked up to the library to mail some cards, and I took some photos of signs in the windows.

I just thought it would be interesting to post them as part of my observations and thoughts of this time in my life and the life of my Kellogg community.

One thing I have realized is these business storefronts may be shut down, but that does not mean you cannot do business with them.  Check out their Facebook pages.  Call them up. Send them a message. Many can do business over the phone or online if you just call or message them and ask.  Be creative in your purchasing, and see if there is a local business you can contact to get that special Easter gift for a family member.  I know they would appreciate your business!!













Oh, and the sun did come out a little bit today.  And the snow in the yard was melted away by the end of the day.



No comments: