7/9/18

Gathering Graces 7/8/2018

*Things got very quiet around the house this afternoon as our houseful of people are now down to one...me. 
*The morning began with Zoe having a 9:30 a.m. dentist appointment to have her tooth checked out.  She lost a part of it tooth recently, and need to get it checked out.
*I went to church and helped lead worship, then headed home to say farewell to Zoe, Jason and Paul as they drove down to Boise.  Paul is spending a few days with his mom and dad, and Zoe and Jason need to get back to their jobs.
*After I said goodbye to everyone, I ran some errands.  I went over and visited with Debbie.  Her and Bill are traveling back East for their daughter Adrienne’s wedding in August, and Debbie wanted to talk some about their travel dates, and our August plans, so we would be available to watch their dogs.  It looks like there should be no conflicts.
*Then I went and purchased a new hose and paint brush a ACE Hardware, and went up to KHS to scan some documents and get more items out of my office.  It is getting very close to being cleaned out.
*After so much activity the last few weeks, I decided I needed a day of rest.  So I took a nap.  It felt so good to have a Sunday afternoon nap.  When I woke up, I realized that Season 8 of Blue Bloods was now on Netflix, so I started watching it.  I went outside and watered a little bit, and before I knew it, it was time for bed. 

No comments: