7/14/18

Gathering Graces 7/13/2018

*Nikki and I had a nice morning walk this morning.  At 8 a.m. I hopped on my bike and rode over to The Bean to have coffee with Christy and Debbie.  We were also joined by April Muhs.  We had a nice visit for most of the morning.
*I came home and took care of some more business, and hopped on my bike again to deliver an envelope of information to someone.
*My new VIPKID job is in the works.  There is information I want to read up on and watch  online before I start scheduling classes.  Once I put in timeslots online that I want to teach, I will start teaching 25 minutes sessions in teaching English to 5 and 6 year old Chinese students.
*This month the Sixth Street Melodrama is performing a play I wrote 12 years ago, titled Nightmare at Dream Gulch, ...or Wake Me When It’s Over.  It is a melodrama based on a story about Reverend Davis, who came to Murray during the Gold Rush and found lots of gold based on a dream he had.  It was so fun to see what the director Pricetag Antiques Anita Price did with the show, and the cast did a great job.  To be honest, I didn’t remember a lot of what happened in the play  until I started watching it again.  Paul and I really enjoyed the production!!  If you want to enjoy a fun and entertaining evening, go see the show.  It is performed Wednesdays through Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.  through July 29th.

No comments: