7/1/18

Gathering Graces 6/30/2018

*I woke up and walked through the Bainbridge subdivision to Ten Mile Road, and turned around and came back to Black Cat Road.  This was a nice route for a morning walk.
*Laurie and I visited throughout the morning, then headed to Frosty Freeze in Meridian for lunch.  I enjoyed a bunless bacon cheeseburger.
*The directive from Laurie was “butts in seats” by 12:50 p.m. to head to the church for the wedding.  I think we even were a little earlier.  We arrived at the church, and I started greeting people I hadn’t seen in a while, and, once I sat in the church, watch people come into the church, and with some, try and remember their name, or who was who.  Overall, my memory served me pretty well, but I did have to ask about a few people, and who they were. 
*The wedding of Kimberly Warwick and Kyle McMorrow was beautiful.  Kimberly is the daughter of Paul’s cousin on his dad’s side of the family, and Kyle is his cousin on his mom’s side of the family.  I have known both of these wonderful young people since they were tiny babies.  It was a beautiful ceremony and reception, focusing on their love and devotion to God and one another.
*After the reception, Zoe I went and did a little shopping, then headed to Kevin and Linda’s house for a family BBQ.  It was fun to visit with many people, and enjoy the beautiful evening out in the Nampa countryside.  The evening finished sitting around the fire pit talking about, among other things, what a wonderful show The West Wing is, and how inspiring it can be.

No comments: