7/12/18

Gathering Graces 7/11/2018

*Sadie and I had a good night’s sleep, and all seems to be going well for her.  Thank you all for you messages and well wishes.  I believe we are on the road to recovery!!
*After I returned from my walk this morning I was sitting in doing some work on my computer, and I hear some noises from the front foyer by the front door.  I had an inkling as to what was going on, and I was right.  Clark, the mighty hunter, was playing with his latest bird catch, flinging the poor dead thing around, and knocking into things.  I quickly disposed of the poor creature, and was thankful it was not still alive, and that there was no blood involved.  (been there, done that!!)
*It was an enjoyable day at the Sierra Silver Mine Tour. It was fun having Chris Schonewald Meyer stop in to look around the gift shop.  Kelli Bruce- Aiken also stopped in with a friend to look around and we had a nice visit, getting caught up on what each other is doing.  I also helped a teeny tiny bit with some job interviews today as we are in the process of hiring some people to work in the ice cream parlor.  I believe we successfully hired a couple new employees.
*Once I got off work, I headed home to take care of the pets, and then hopped back in the car to drive to Post Falls to pick up Paul.  He had flown into the airport in Spokane this afternoon and Travis picked him up, and they went down to the Spokane River to the Fun Unlimited business where Travis works, and waited for me to arrive.  Once I picked up Paul, Travis went to get Molly, and we met at the Cosmic Cowboy in Coeur d’Alene for dinner.  It was really good.  Then we arrived home safe and sound.  Paul is home.  I am home.  And all is right with the world.

No comments: