3/12/18

Gathering Graces 3/11/2018

*Another beautiful day today.  It has been so nice outside, that the 8 inches of snow we still have in the yard seem a little out of place.  The next couple days are suppose to warm up, so that may help melt some of the snow.
*Today we had family dinner, and I spent most of the afternoon preparing for dinner.  On today’s menu was turkey meatballs, tomato sauce, Caesar Salad and Zoodles.  If you are not familiar with Zoodles, it is a way you use spralized zuchinni like pasta.  So I put some zoodles in a bowl, covered it with sauce, and put some meatballs on top, and a little Parmesan cheese.  Paul, Bill and Debbie seemed to like this meal.  I know I did.  Christy was a little under the weather, so her and Everett were unable to come to dinner.
*After dinner, Debbie and I sat on the couch and she gave me some tips on knitting, and we sat knitting and visiting for a while before her and Bill went home.
*I am thankful for my husband Paul every single day, but some days I am VERY thankful.  Today was one of those days.  Some days I just can’t even comprehend my love for him, it is so big. 
*The birds were singing and chirping outside today.  I love that sound.  A week from tomorrow is the first day of spring.  It sounds like the birds are getting ready!!

No comments: