10/26/17

Gathering Graces 10/25/2017

*I felt like I never stopped all day at work today.  I was in classes with seniors, I had a meeting about College Application Week, and really didn’t get much of a lunch break.  It was nice to leave about 2 p.m. so I could go home and let Sadie and Clark outside before making it uptown for my hair appointment.
*No more crazy hair for a while.  I am now one color....all brown.  I guess for me that is a little crazy, since I haven’t had it all one color in quite a while.  I wanted one color for the upcoming show at the theater.  I have another appointment in December.  Who knows what my hair may look like for the holidays???!!
*I came home and relaxed for a little bit before rehearsal, then drove up to Wallace.  They were working on lighting tonight, and it was nice to have lights on stage and to see what it will be like for the different transitions.
*When I arrived home, I heated up some minestrone soup that I had made a while back and got out of the freezer earlier today, and it was so good.  I need to make this soup on a regular basis.  It was the soup I made one day during April’s retreat in Italy last summer.  It is a really great recipe!!
*We had some good laughs as we listened to Molly, Travis, Zoe and Cosette recap their days, and then headed to bed.

No comments: